Qualified candidates are eligible for a sign-on bonus.
- Lead group and individual counseling sessions
- Assist clients in goal setting and problem solving
- Assist clients in developing treatment and recovery plans
- Facilitate integrated services within community partner settings
- Flexible schedule may include some evenings and Saturday days
- Bachelor's degree in human services, required.
- LAC or LMAC, required.
- Detailed understanding, or ability to gain understanding, of core competencies and treatment model, required.
- Experience in behavioral health or addictions treatment, preferred.
- Compliance with the Board's ethical practice and continuing education requirements, required.
- CPR, AIDS in-service hours, and annual TB testing with a negative test result (residential only), required.
Successful completion of pre-employment background screening, reference checks, and drug screening is required. Class C driver's license with clear driving record, reliable personal transportation, and current automobile insurance, required.
DCCCA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a tobacco and drug-free workplace!