Qualified candidates may be eligible for a sign-on bonus.
- Provides for the
safety, stability, and well-being of children and families during the referral
- Delivers and
coordinates culturally competent therapeutic and case management services to
children and families
- Builds therapeutic
relationships for conflictual relationships, including domestic violence and
- Provides education
and intervention, related to sexual abuse, domestic violence, and substance
- Assesses child
safety and risk, initially and ongoing, assisting the family in developing a
behaviorally specific safety
plan and monitoring for child safety
- Meets with the
family in the home weekly; meets with each child individually monthly
- Available to the
family 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to mitigate immediate child safety
concerns and stabilize family crisis and assess the family's needs
- Master's Degree in social work or human services field,
- Master's level BSRB licensure, required. LMAC/LCAC, helpful.
- Prior work in behavioral health or children and family
- Prior work with addictions treatment, helpful.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and persuasively in
both positive and negative environments.
- Ability to work successfully in mentally and emotionally stressful
completion of pre-employment background screening, reference checks, and drug
screening is required. Class C driver's license with clear driving record,
reliable personal transportation, and current automobile insurance, required.
Approval by DCCCA's auto insurance provider to drive vehicles on DCCCA business,
DCCCA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a
tobacco and drug-free workplace!